Monday, April 11, 2016

Went to Diana Trout's Studio!

 On Saturday, I had a great art adventure with my friend, Jill. We took an all day watercolor flower class from the talented, Diana Trout, at her studio!  I had  a lot of fun and learned some great techniques that I'm sure I will use again and again.  Diana supplied everything - including lunch! We had a really nice group that shared their talents and questions. Jill and I went to eat at a local tavern afterwards and it was nice to catch up with her. It was an unforgettable day - including the snow that fell all day... in the second week of April!

Thanks, Diana!
Check out her blog:



                                   I'm new to watercolors and will need to practice.



                                               Some techniques that I learned.



                                  I like how this turned out!

  
                    Still need to add pen to this one and background 

                                      
                                                  Fun at our table!
                            

                                

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos you got! And! I'm def going to try that scrubbing technique. Awesome results.

    ReplyDelete